Monday 16 September 2013

Why I Decided To Chose Media As An A Level .....

The main reason as to why I chose Media as an A level, is because in my first year of A levels, which was last year, I chose a subject that I didn't enjoy and found that I didn't really put much effort into it. For this reason I decided to drop this subject and go for something that I would not only enjoy but would find interesting so that I would put in the effort in order to get the grades. Also many of my other peers had said how fun and interesting media was and this is what made me chose Media. A majority of people whom I asked about Media, also said that the teachers within the school itself, taught Media with a passion and are always willing to help in order to get the highest grade possible. Which made me realize that I could do well in this subject. By also doing additional research I came to know that Media would be suitable for me as I enjoy doing coursework over exams, and this is not a purely exam based subject and is also based on coursework. In addition to this, it goes well with the other subjects I do which is applied busness; mixture of both business and finance. By doing these subjects, I will have a wide area in which I could go in to as a career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment