Monday 6 January 2014

Mest1 Exam Learner Response

WWW: Question 4 makes some good points and answers the question.

EBI: Incorrect use of media language (diegetic/non-diagetic sound) and a lack of focus on the question is a serious issue here...a lot of revision and practise required before future exams. Your writing desperately needs paragraphing too. 

For the final exam, in three months time I am going to make sure that I revise properly, improve my analysing skills and learn how to apply media language more when I am writing. By doing this, I am hoping to get at least a D in the mock exam in February. Setting a target at least one grade higher than what I have got now and being able to achieve this, will gradually push me to work harder and for this reason I am realistically, hoping to get at least a C in the final exam, as I know that I will do better in the coursework than the exam, and by at least getting a C will ensure that I get an A/B overall for AS Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment